Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Good News!

Hello!!  I am EXTREMELY happy to say that I am feeling MUCH better!!  My PPD has subsided, and the exhaustion is finally loosening it's hold on me.  Boy, lemme tell ya, when people give you the advice to "sleep when he sleeps"  TAKE IT!!   It made all the difference when he was being a pill to put to sleep at night.  In other news my hubby found a JOB!!  YAY!  The poor guy has been looking for 2 stinking years and I am glad to say that he finally found one that I think he will enjoy.  It is with a company based here in town, that is rapidly expanding into Wyoming, Idaho and Washington.  I will be staying home with Hogan until after the first of the year, and after that I will be picking up one shift a week at the hospital.
I did Hogan's one month pictures the other day...he is so damn cute!  So...feast your eyes on the most adorable baby in the WORLD!




In Strength, Love & Faith, Thanks for Reading, Charity

1 comment:

  1. I think Hogan looks so much like you, especially in the top pic! I'm so glad your PPD was short lived!!! I love ya girly!

    ReplyDelete