Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Own Words

Since the last two posts have been somebody else's genius, I thought I should actually write something that is by...moi. Every time I log on and look at this, the song from Fifel Goes West pops into my head. "WAY OUT WEST, THERE'S ROOM FOR OUR DREAMING, THERE'S WIDE OPEN SPACES TO SEEEEEEE. WAY OUT WEST, THE SUN'S ALWAYS BEAMING, WE'LL BE EVERYTHING WE CAN BEEEEEE!!!!" Yes I watched that a lot as a child...in case you were wondering. That's not relevant to anything...just an observation I had on myself. Anyhoo, I am currently learning that it is -28 in Iqaluit, Canada thanks to the Globe weather thingy that is on our Wii. In case you hadn't noticed, I am completely random, so if posts jump around a lot, no worries, I'm not nuts...just random, and I have been forever...you can ask my friends, and husband especailly. I'm craving popcorn...so I'm going to go and make some. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment