Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sham On!

What a week that was! Went home to Small Town, worked on the house some, YAY! We have to finish clearing some things out of it, but after that, all we have to do is Paint, Put in the new tub and bathroom floors, clean the heck out of it (since we live in the country and could have had some furry friends scurrying around...no evidence...but better safe than sorry :D )and AWAY WE GO! June is coming up quicker and quicker every day, and I am very excited to move and actually have a house and a yard and more than 450 square feet to inhabit. Both of my previous apartments were much larger and much much cheaper than this one so all of our stuff doesn't exactly fit so nice in here...even when it's clean it looks messy because it's so cluttered, and I hate it! Annnnyhoo...nothing else too exciting going on....I fell on my ass today outside when I was taking the dog out. What sucked is that there is NO SNOW or ICE, and I slipped anyways and fell on my arse, hurting my back...crap! The gound is so sloppy right now and spongy and I ate it...Im so graceful!

1 comment:

  1. It is so cool you'll be living in the house again, close to family and enjoying that beautiful setting. We can wait to come see you (if you'll let Rob in the door...). Love you and miss you a lot!

    ReplyDelete