Tuesday, May 18, 2010

T Minus 4 Days Until Jason Graduates!!!!

HOORAY!!!!! I cannot wait! I know he can't wait either! This has been a long road for both of us. We have been married for almost 3 years and haven't really had a chance to be a married couple. I see good things in our future! A house, good jobs, and a family....I'm totaly excited! Jason's parents and sister are rolling in on Thursday. Pretty excited to see them too. Hopefully the weather cooperates and we get to do some fun stuff while they are here.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! So happy for you both! I hope you have a fantastic week with the family, and Jason has a great graduation. What a huge accomplishment. Know we love and miss you both and look forward to seeing you, sharing a beer and toasting to a job well done in July!

    ReplyDelete