Saturday, August 28, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away?

So dreary and gloomy today!  So, I was selling concessions at a softball tournament with friends today for the dance team that I am coaching.  WE had a lot of fun (inside), however I don't think that the softball players were too awful fond of the constant rain drizzle we had goin on all day.  Now, I love the rain...it could rain every single day for all I care, but God does seem to have a sense of humor about when he decides to make it rain.  It's rarely during the week while everyone is working...no, it's on the weekend and especially the weekend when there is something planned ie: a trip to the lake or a softball tournament.  We got money raised for new uniforms and had a fabulous time making burgers and meeting new people!

No comments:

Post a Comment