Monday, December 27, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

I have a few New Year's Resolutions this year.  Some of which are up to me, some of which, I am relying on God for.

1) Get knocked up!  God and I will have to do double duty on this one...being healthier and passion are on my side. Blessing us with a miracle, on His. :-) So excited to see if we can keep this resolution!

2) Be positive.  I have found myself being pretty negative lately...whaaa, whaaa, whaaaaaa. I need to say to myself "Get over it sweetie, life doesn't suck as bad as you may think it does sometimes.  You have a job, a roof over your head, food in your belly and a family and friends that love you.  Life, should be pretty damn spectacular from your point of view!"

3) Spend more time with my family.  I love them so much!

4) Get the inside of the house done!  It's been 6 months since we have moved and everything is still unfinished!

5) Take time to appreciate the little things in life (Kind of coencedes with being positive...but hey, might as well have it on the list twice) 

What are your New Year's Resolutions??

Thanks for Reading, Charity

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a good list! I need to try harder to roll with the punches and let things flow this coming year. I am far too emotionally wrapped up in everything these days! I'm hoping 2011 holds a lot of peace and calm where it counts, and adventure when needed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your resolutions! Although I've decided I'm done with them this year! LOL! I'm praying you get knocked up soon too love! <3

    ReplyDelete