Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Assbags!

So...I have been having some issues at work lately with my boss.  It has almost gotten to the point of harassment.  I can't do ANYTHING right it seems.  Things like: Im doing something with this person...but I "SHOULD really be doing stuff with this person", or I do this but she wants me to do that and then changes her mind the next day to the way it was before and so on and so on.  VERY much on a power trip and it's pissing me off hard core! 
So...a couple weeks agoI decided to take a test to be certified in another area in the hospital.  I talked to my boss about it, she's obviously pissed but pretends to be supportive.  I tell her that after I take my test, I will be putting in my 2 weeks notice but not before I find out that I passed or not.  She says that that's fine and no more is really said.  Today...she calls me into our office and tells me that I need to decide what I am going to do and put in my notice now if I want to do this other job.  That I can't wait to see if I passed my test.  I was just like "exsqueeze me?"   Like that's fair or even legal.  Nope it's not...I asked my husband...who is an attorney!  So...tomorrow I plan on speaking with our CEO/Administrator and seeing what the hell to do.  If they want to just stick it out for another week until I can take my test and find out if I passed/failed that's fine.  If they want to play the other game, that's fine too.  They can't fire me legally, they can't force me to "quit" So they can suck it.  If they want to fire me...they can, I'll slap a wrongful termination suit on them so fast their heads will spin and then I'll collect unemployment.  But they can't make me quit....no way no how.  I have done nothing wrong.  Just a month ago I got outstanding scores on my review...so...try...I dare you! 
Anyways....These are the types of games that our Upper Management tries to play with people and Im not going to fall for it or let them walk all over me.  If I was applying for any other job outside the hospital I would not quit until I know for sure I was hired or not...this is no different than that.  Jerks!

Thanks for Reading, Charity

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh girl, I'm so sorry-that sucks! I am so glad you have J and that he knows the law so well! You are totally in the right! I know you will pass your test and rock out in the other area and never have to deal with that asshat again! <3 you!

    ReplyDelete