Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sighs of Contentment

Hello lovers!!  I hope that you are all well.  I am extremely happy to report that for the first time in a long time, life is good.  Well...life is always good, but I'm happy now.  I just had to take a step back and really take a good look at all the amazing things that are happening in my life and that make my life worth being happy for. 

First of all, I have the world's most amazing and supportive husband.  I love him more than words can explain and I thank GOD every single day for bringing him into my life.

I have a pretty wonderful family.  While we don't always see eye to eye, there is an amazing love between all of us.

I have a best friend that I can do nothing with and still have an amazing time, and no matter how long we go between seeing each other or talking to each other we both know that we will always be there for each other no matter  what.   I love and miss you very very much Quinnifred!!

I have the sweetest puppy in the universe!!  She is wonderful and her unconditional love warms my heart all the time.   Dakota, along with our snuggly puddy cats bring me smiles.

Of course there are numerous other every day little things that bring happiness to my life, whether it's a hug from one of my patients or seeing someone at the grocery store that I haven't seen in a long time.  Life is wonderful.



Thanks for Reading, Charity

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you have so much to be happy about and thankful for in your life, you deserve it all! Sending lots of hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete