Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bitchy Post Not Worth Reading...

...but I need to vent...

I don't even know where to start.  In short, I pretty much just don't want to be here anymore.  I'm tired of my life as it is.  I'm tired of the people in my life treating me like Im not worth the salt God used to make me.  I'm tired of not being appreciated for the things I do, when I go above and beyond to make the people I love feel appreciated for the things that they do.  I'm tired of struggling and having to fight for everything I have.   I'm tired of people who play the "holier than thou" card and give unsolicited advice.  Im tired of people complaining about the things that they practically beg for.  I'm tired of basically just being so unsatisfied with ME that all I seem to do is complain myself. 

Thanks for Reading, Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment