Saturday, May 1, 2010

Holy Monkey!

I can't believe how fast this year has gone by! Jason will be graduating in a couple weeks! YAY!!! I am so very proud of him! He amazes me at how driven he is. He is so ready to be done though! The house is coming along. Got the living room, dining room and kitchen painted last weekend while I was there, hoping to get the porch and guest bathroom painted while I am there over the next week! Hoping for the guest bedroom too but I won't be too hopeful with that! Pretty dang excited that it's only a few more weeks until we move too! It's gonna be a busy couple of months!

1 comment:

  1. Woo HOO!!! Can't wait to come see you in your new home! You've been busy... Wish we could make it over for Jason's graduation, but I guess we will have to celebrate with him in July on Swan Lake. We'll be sending him and little somthin'-somethin' though. :-) LU!

    ReplyDelete