Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Oh My!

Oh my goodness gracious! Well...I'll give you the brief version of what has happened this summer so far! We FINALLY got moved into our house in Small Town, WOOP! We have been here over a month and still aren't quite settled...oh well...soon enough! We had Two family reunions in July one for the H family and one for the M family. The H one was ok...lots of people I have never met and probably will never see again, but it was nice to see all the people that showed up, if for nobody else than my grandpa. The M reunion was a lot of fun! Went camping for a week up at the Lake. It was really nice to be able to spend time with those family mebers that I don't get to see very often. Then, Jay took his BAR exam and he thinks he did pretty well on it. YAY!! Then, Rodeo/Fair weekend, and now, getting started with Dance. Busy bees we are! Anyhoo....nothing too exciting happening lately!

1 comment:

  1. Loved seeing you and spending time with you camping. Wish we could hang out more often. Love you!

    ReplyDelete