Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Eating Pickles in Bed

Tonight while I was sitting in bed, munching a pickle and reading my book, I though..."Damn, I really need to get my shit together.  AN EPIPHANY!  I seem to have gotten a little to comfortable just hanging out around the house...fehk.  Why on Earth...did it take me so long to do something.  I'm getting started...teaching dance and working one day a week for my honorary Grandma.  But I need to seriously find a job.  As I said in an earlier post, I was very encouraged to apply as a substitute teacher at the school.  I always envision Peggy Hill when I think of substitute teachers.  A woman who thinks it is the most amazing profession in the world!  I would love to be that passionate about my profession, haha.


So...I plan on finally applying for a substitute job tomorrow or Thursday.  Wish me luck!


1 comment:

  1. I love you dear, and I'm praying you find a job you love! God has perfect timing so don't fret, just keep looking! <3

    ReplyDelete