Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Life's a Dance You Learn as You Go

Well...No High School dancers this year.  Not any interest I guess.  I am really disappointed.  I was so looking forward to teaching older girls so that I could work more with them on technique and focusing on making them really really good at what they do.  I was looking forward to taking them to camp this summer, the same camps I used to go to and LOVED.  However, there is always next year, and there are girls that will be moving up next year that are showing a lot of potential.  I just hate that I got so excited about it.  I always seem to jinx myself when I get super stoked about something. 

I am excited though that I will be co-coaching the 5-7 year olds.  They are so adorable and so eager to learn.  I am looking forward to this year, it will be a good one!

"To dance is to be out of yourself. Larger, more beautiful, more powerful. This is power, it is glory on earth and it is yours for the taking." ~Agnes De Mille



Thanks for Reading, Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment