Wednesday, October 27, 2010

All I see is orange and camo

Tis the season...Hunting Season!   And the Lord has made sure it is a bountiful one!  My grandpa is a guide for a group of gentlemen from Washington, and the rest of my family helps out with dragging, gutting, skinning etc...Right now we have at least 20 deer/elk hanging out in my grandpa's shop...and not a small one in the bunch.  We have been blessed this year with lots of meat which is awesome!  Now we just gotta get my grandpa's elk and my cousins' elk and I think we'll be good.  We have been having a lot of fun bobbin around the mountains, playing in the snow, and trapseing through the woods.  I have had a ball hanging out with my grandpa and my cousins!  Can't wait for tomorrow!

Thanks for Reading, Charity

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun! I so wanted to hunt this year (I never have before!) I'll have to wait till next season though. Glad you've had such good luck this year! :)

    ReplyDelete