Sunday, October 17, 2010

la de da

So...my 30 day blog challenge is going out the window...Im bored with it (haha)  and have missed too many days to consider continuing. 
Let's see....not much has happened since my last "real" post.  I got a job at the school as a substitute teacher.  The teachers I know say that I can work anywhere from 3-5 days a week doing that, so that's exciting. 
Ummm....went to Yellowstone Park on Saturday.  Saw elk, bison, bears, bighorn sheep, deer, eagles, water birds...etc. 
Jason gets sworn in tomorrow and will finally, technically an attorney!  YAY JASON!!!  Im so proud of you!

Thanks for Reading, Charity

1 comment:

  1. You should post pictures from Yellowstone on your blog. :) Sounds like an awesome trip. I haven't been over there in a year or two now.

    Yay for substitute teaching and Jason being an attorney! :D

    ReplyDelete