Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Every Day- Rascal Flatts

You could've bowed out gracefully but you didn't.
You knew enough to know to let well enough alone, but you wouldnt.
I drive myself crazy, trying to stay out of my own way.
The messes that I make,but my secrets are so safe.
You're the only one who gets me, yeah you get me, it's amazing to me.

How every day, every day, every day you save my life

I come around all broken down and crowded out, and you're comfort.
Sometimes the places I go, are so deep and dark and desperate,
I don't know, I don't know

How every day, every day, every day you save my life

Sometimes I swear I don't know if Im coming or going,
But you always say something without even knowing.
That Im hanging on to your words,with all of my might and it's alright, yeah Im alright for one more night.

Every day, every day, every day you save my life.


Thanks for Reading, Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment