Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Ahhhh.  I had such a fun filled weekend.  Saturday I baked and decorated sugar cookies with my momma and gramma, then went to H-ville with my friend to do some fun shopping.  Sunday I laid around and did basically nothing with Jay.  Monday I had off of work and it was lovely.  I slept in, woke up and found a love letter that my hubbly had written to me, so I read that and bawled.  We then went to town to take the garbage in and get something to eat, and met some friends at the restaurant and ended up joining them for lunch.  It was good to catch up with them even though it had only been like a week since we had hung out haha.  (A lot can happen in a week, you know!)    Then I came home and baked some cupcakes, got them decorated and started on a romantic dinner for two.  We cooked together and made Spaghetti and meatballs.  We set the table all fancy and drank milk out of our wine classes. (because we're classy like that)  Then we finished off the day with a silly movie while we snuggled on the sofa with Dakota.  I will take a Valentine's Day like that any day over waiting in line at a crowded restaurant!  I love my husband so stinking much, I can't even put into words how special he is to me.  LOVE HIM!!!!!!  So....after a long weekend I woke up today refreshed and ready for the day.  Anyways...I know this was long and rambly...but oh well.  I had a fabulous weekend and I don't care. haha.

I hope you all had a fabulous Valentine's Day as well!!

Thanks for Reading, Charity

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a wonderful Valentine's Day, you deserve it! Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a great V-day. Be thankful everyday that you are together! Love you! Keep up the good work with your diet...i am trying really hard too, it is so tough!

    ReplyDelete