Friday, February 18, 2011

TGIF!!!

Thank Goodness it's Friday!!!  This has been a long week.  I had a great day at work, but was quickly becomming irritated toward the end of the day.  So...my hubby...who knows me (and I love that he knows me so well!)...took me on a chocolate run to town. haha.  And you know what?  It worked!  Whoever said Chocolate doesn't have healing powers is stoopid. haha.  It does for me anyways.  One kit-kat bar later and I am feeling good again.  I have big plans this weekend.  Cleaning, baking cookies, making some Irish Soda Bread, and maybe working some on the guest room.  I am feeling productive as of now and have for the past few days so lets hope it holds up. 

These posts are so boring to read I am sure haha. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Thanks for Reading, Charity

1 comment:

  1. Girl, happy posts are never boring to read! And I agree chocolate has healing powers (too bad it gives me heartburn right now, boo). I love the new layout by the way, but not nearly as much as I love you! :)

    ReplyDelete