Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'M MOVIN ON!!

So...I took my NA test today and THEY GAVE ME THE JOB!! YAY!!  Soo excited!  tofinally get out from under the thumb of the opressor. haha.  How dramatic right? Anyhoo...things on the job front are looking up. The personal life is still a bit of a mess...when my doctor says "ummm...wow...you should probably see a therapist"  I take that as not such an awesome sign haha.  (Apparently thoughts of homicide aren't normal? haha just kidding.)  Oh well, just another one of life's mountains and I am on my way over it and on with it!  Thank God for my husband and my family and supportive friends.  I'd probably be face down in a drained pool somewhere if it weren't for them.  haha. 


ANYWAYS....I excited for this weekend and Easter and having 3 days off of work.  Spring cleaning will be continued and hopefully finished if I can round up enough motivation. 

HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ALL!
Thanks for Reading, Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment