Saturday, February 11, 2012

Oh To Be Alone!

I am NEVER alone...well...not NEVER, but for only about 20 minutes a day and that's only because I am either on my way to or from work.  So...my alone time is EXTREMELY rare. My husband is home all the time, which I know can be frustrating for him too...but it is really starting to drive me crazy that I never have any time for myself.  Jay always says "just tell me to go to the bedroom...I don't mind" but that's not leaving me alone!  I WANT TO BE ALONE!!!  FOR JUST ONE DAY!!  The 3o minute trip you take to the grocery store doesn't count as giving me alone time! I realize that my time is running short on ever being able to be alone ever again...and I would really like to take advantage of a few days between now and then to just be by myself.  I love my husband very much, and I love spending time with him....but a girl just has to have some "ME" time every now and then!  It makes me kind of sad that I can't remember when the last time I had "me" time was.  I think I would get a lot more accomplished if I was left alone more often haha.  I think back to before Jay and I were married...my apartment was always clean, I was usually relaxed, and I could take a nice hot bubble bath without someone having to come in and take a crap.  Now.....yeesh, I don't even want to think about it.  So...please God...give Jason a job soon so that he will be at work for at least a few hours a day while I am home so I can enjoy some peace and quiet! 

In Strength, Love & Faith, Thanks for Reading, Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment