Thursday, February 16, 2012

Be My Valentine!

Howdy Pardners!  I hope that you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!  Ours was pretty un-eventful, I just worked, cleaned house, and cooked a special dinner for Jay (Shrimp Alfredo), we exchanged small gifts and then just snuggled on the couch and watched a silly movie.  I love Valentine's day.  I know a lot of people call it a Hallmark Holiday, and that it very well might be....but I love it...and while Jay and I celebrate our love every day...er...most days anyway...it was nice to just have an evening that we just were wrapped up in each other...rather than just another night sitting in front of the tube with him on the computer and me snuggling the cats and trying not to fall asleep on the couch haha. 


What did you do for Valentine's Day?


In Strength, Love & Faith, Thanks for Reading, Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment