Wednesday, June 27, 2012

28 Weeks

How far along:  28 Weeks, 6 Days

How big is baby:  In my book it says that he is about 2.5-3 lbs
.
Total weight gain:  OH Lawdy.  Throughout my entire pregnancy, I hadn't gained any weight...now...in the last 3 weeks I have gained 13 pounds!  I know that it is all in my legs, feet and hands, and my doc says that it's normal, especially when it's as hot as it has been...but still...yikes!

Maternity clothes:  Indeed

Sleep: Still having restless arms and legs, but once I get to sleep I sleep pretty good, even after getting up to pee every 2 hours.

Best moment of the week: Started my VACATION!

Food cravings:  Tropical Sno- Strawberries and Cream...delish.

Food aversions:  Still Chinese food and watermelon.

Symptoms: mood swings, hip pain, leg cramps, mood swings, constipation, headaches, backaches, restless legs, mood swings, HEARTBURN!!!!!, you name it....

Movement: I feel him from the time I wake up until I go to bed...gonna be a busy boy!

What I’m looking forward to:Leaving for my brother's wedding weekend tomorrow morning.  YAY!

What I miss:  Not a thing...

Next appointment: Next Friday




In Strength, Love & Faith, Thanks for Reading, Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment