Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Work Sucks!

Well...let's see...where to start..oh yeah, my job blows, and I despise it.  I have tried really hard to stay positive...but I cannot do it anymore.  These last couple months have been HELL at work and I am SO tired of being there.  Pretty much everyone I work with and for there are awful, and I find it rubbing off on me and I HATE that.  The ONLY saving grace for me right now is that after Hogan is born, I get to quit and stay home with my baby for awhile.  I was planning on looking for a new job after he was born anyways, but some things have happened this past week that solidified my choice, and after a discussion with my husband, I will quit, weather I have a job lined up or not...because this job is not worth the stress and complete frustration that I have been dealing with. I would quit now if I didn't have maternity leave and a CRAP LOAD of paid vacation time that I would lose if I did.  I just keep thinking "2 and a half more months, 2  and a half more months".   I just find this really frustrating.  I used to really like my job, and now...I can't stand it.  Oh well...live and learn and move on!  Pray for my sanity please....and that I don't have a damn stroke before these 2 and a half months are up!

In Strength, Love & Faith, Thanks for Reading, Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment