Tuesday, June 19, 2012

27 Weeks

How far along:  27 Weeks, 5 days

How big is baby:  In my book it says that he is about 1.5-2 lbs
.
Total weight gain:  3 pounds...starting to pack it on lol

Maternity clothes: Totally...so frikken comfy!

Sleep:Okay...bad restless legs and now adding restless arms to the list, and getting up to pee about 3-4 times a night

Best moment of the week: Jason and I sat on the couch the other night and watched my belly dance while Hogan moved around in my belly.

Food cravings:  Not having much of an appetite this week...

Food aversions:  Still Chinese food and watermelon.

Symptoms: mood swings, hip pain, leg cramps, mood swings, constipation, headaches, backaches, restless legs, mood swings, HEARTBURN!!!!!, you name it....

Movement: busy little bee in there now...I feel him from the time I wake up until I go to bed...gonna be a busy boy!

What I’m looking forward to: My brother's wedding next weekend!  Glad to be able to get away for a few days!

What I miss:  Not a thing...

Next appointment: Tomorrow...plus I have my glucose test in the morning...yucky.


In Strength, Love & Faith, Thanks for Reading, Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment