Monday, June 11, 2012

26 Weeks!

How far along:  26 weeks, 4 days

How big is baby:  In my book it says that he is about 1.5-2 lbs
.
Total weight gain:  3 pounds...starting to pack it on lol

Maternity clothes: Totally...so frikken comfy!

Sleep:  Ugh...I have been having horrible restless leg syndrome this week...and my doctor says that there is pretty much nothing I can do about it...awesome.

Best moment of the week:  Jason and I took our Childbirth class over the weekend....it was informative and we actually had a pretty good time with the other couples that were there with us.

Food cravings:CHEESE and Raspberries and blackberries...and water, can't get enough water!

Food aversions:  Still Chinese food...and watermelon...ugh

Symptoms:  hip pain, leg cramps, constipation, headaches, backaches, restless legs, mood swings, you name it....

Movement: very busy again this week!  I believe he is practicing for any synchronized swimming he may be doing later in life haha.

What I’m looking forward to:  Shopping with my mom on Thursday and...My brother's wedding at the end of the month...can't wait to get out of town and away from work!

What I miss:  Not a thing...

Next appointment: Thursday

In Strength, Love & Faith, Thanks for Reading, Charity

1 comment: