Sunday, June 3, 2012

25 weeks

How far along:  25 weeks, 3 days

How big is baby:  In my book it says that he is about 1.5-2 lbs
.
Total weight gain:  1 whole pound...and that coulda been my shoes

Maternity clothes: Totally...so frikken comfy!

Sleep:  Actually pretty good this week...only getting up to pee about 3 times!  WOO! haha

Best moment of the week:  Getting a card and some special mommy tea in the mail from my best friend. 

Food cravings: Popsicles...I am eating those things like they're gonna stop making them if I don't single-handedly eat enough to keep business up.

Food aversions:  Still Chinese food...and watermelon...ugh

Symptoms:  hip pain, leg cramps, constipation, headaches, backaches, restless legs, mood swings, you name it....

Movement: He's been a little more shy this week, I can still feel him moving around in there but not as many jabs and kicks.

What I’m looking forward to:  Still...My brother's wedding at the end of next month...can't wait to get out of town and away from work!

What I miss:  Not a thing...

Next appointment: Wednesday

In Strength, Love & Faith, Thanks for Reading, Char

1 comment: