Monday, May 28, 2012

24 weeks

Since we are almost in our 3rd trimester (already, eek!) I wanted to start doing a weekly pregnancy survey, just for shits and grins.  Here goes!

How far along:  24 weeks 4 days

How big is baby:  according to The Bump, he's about the size of a cantaloupe.
.
Total weight gain:  none yet...actually down 2 from when I started

Maternity clothes: Oh yeah...especially jeans.  I tried to put on a pair of  my pre-pregnancy jeans the other day....no way jose! 

Sleep:  eh...at night it's not so good just because my hips hurt and getting up to pee every 2 hours, but if I can get a nap in during the day -which I usually do- I sleep pretty well

Best moment of the week:  feeling baby kick So hard that my belly shook...it was pretty funny

Food cravings: Anything spicy, cheese, jello

Food aversions:  Chinese food...blech!

Symptoms:  hip pain, leg cramps, constipation, headaches, backaches....

Movement: He is a busy little boy.  I feel him all day, but especially in the evenings when I am sitting/laying down.   

What I’m looking forward to:  My brother's wedding at the end of next month...can't wait to get out of town and away from work! 

What I miss:  Not a thing...

Next appointment: Thursday...been going every week this month due to factors that I mentioned in my previous post about work affecting my pregnancy health...
A

In Strength, Love & Faith, Thanks for Reading, Charity

1 comment:

  1. I love this whole post, it makes me so happy that he is kicking away! I can't wait for your shower and to meet that little boy!!! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete