Thursday, August 23, 2012

37 Weeks/Induction Discussions

How far along: 37 Weeks, 0 Day(s)

How big is baby: As of my ultrasound last Thursday his estimated weight is 7lbs 2oz. 

Total weight gain:  I think about 15 lbs.

Maternity clothes: Those...and yoga pants and tank tops....lots of yoga pants and tank tops.

Sleep: HA!

Best moment of the week: Getting to Full Term...Baby can come any time now.

Food cravings:  Popsicles, Milk, Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, cranberry/peach juice, York Peppermint Patties

Food aversions:  Nothing really...that I didn't have an aversion to pre-pregnancy anyways

Symptoms:Heartburn, mood swings, restless legs, pelvic pressure, etc....

Movement:  lots of rolls and pokes

What I’m looking forward to:  Meeting my son.

What I miss:  Being comfortable....but It is all SO worth it, so I don't really mind.

In Other News: Still at about 1.5cm.  Had a Dr. Appointment today ,my blood pressure is back up and Doc said that I will probably be induced in the next 2 weeks.  To be perfectly honest...I was secretly hoping that my Doctor would say "Why don't we go ahead and induce you Monday"  No luck.  I know that it's best for Hogan to stay in there for another couple weeks, but my motives are purely selfish.  I WANT TO MEET MY BABY!  I want to not be pregnant any more.  It's getting to the point that it is painful...not just uncomfortable.  So...of course, I start bawling in the exam room after the doctor leaves to write up my lab sheets for blood work.  The nurse came in to find me all snotty and red faced with my poor helpless husband standing there with his arms around me and says " You want it to be over, don't you?"  "YES!  (bawl more)" 
(I am so lucky to have the doctor that I do and his nurses are AMAZING!)  But it sounds like he's going to take a look at my blood panel results, and see how my blood pressure does ( I have to take it at home) until my next appointment next week...and go from there...  But More than likely I will be induced at 39 Weeks. 


In Strength, Love & Faith, Thanks for Reading, Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment