Saturday, August 18, 2012

36 Weeks

How far along: 36 Weeks, 2 Day(s)

How big is baby: As of my ultrasound on Thursday his estimated weight is 7lbs 2oz.  He's got puffy cheekers, a chubby belly, and his dad's short little legs.  :D

Total weight gain:  I think about 15 lbs.

Maternity clothes: Those...and yoga pants and tank tops....lots of yoga pants and tank tops.

Sleep: HA!

Best moment of the week:  Made it to 36 Weeks!!!  Only one more week to go before baby is full term and then he can come whenever he wants!

Food cravings:  Popsicles, Milk, Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, cranberry/peach juice

Food aversions:  Nothing really...that I didn't have an aversion to pre-pregnancy anyways

Symptoms:Heartburn, mood swings, restless legs, pelvic pressure, etc....

Movement:  lots of rolls and pokes

What I’m looking forward to:FINALLY meeting my baby boy, and kissing those squishy cheeks, blowing raspberries on his chubby little tummy and "biting" at the rolls on those short little leg.

What I miss:  Being comfortable....but It is all SO worth it, so I don't really mind.

In Other News:  Dilated to 1.5cm, and 70% thinned out, baby is halfway locked and loaded into the pelvis and getting ready to be born! (As of Thursday)


In Strength, Love & Faith, Thanks for Reading, Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment