Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hogan's Room!

 I had such fun decorating Hogan's nursery,I thought I would share some photos of his little bedroom.  

 The horse print is a watercolor that my dad got for me when I was younger.  It's a numbered print by Joann Scott of a paint horse foal.  I had a paint horse when I was little named Prairie Rose.  She was beautiful, but unrideable.  She was a mustang foal that just didn't want to be broke.  So, we had to get rid of her because she was of no use to us since we couldn't ride her, and on a ranch, you need to be able to ride your horses.  The cowboy tins are from Real Deals. and the little cowboy boot lamp I got at a second hand store in Missoula.
 The sun was bright that day!  His crib is Graco.  The little animal shelves in the corner were built by my grandpa, the Picture frame and letters are from Hobby Lobby and the bedding was made by me and my momma!
This little gem was built by my grandpa as well.  Specially for this little "dude" we call Hogan.  It has the family brand on it which is D/H.

In Strength, Love & Faith, Thanks for Reading, Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment