Thursday, November 1, 2012

It's Just a Bunch of Hocus Pocus

Hello all you Ghouls and Guys!  We hope you had the Happiest of Halloweens yesterday!

The Cutest little bag of bones in Montana!


Hogan and I had a fabulous day!  We went Trick-or-Treating to Great Grandpa and Grandma's, Daddy's office, Oma's office and the hospital where I used to work.  It was great fun and everyone, of course, loved seeing our little Skeleton, Hogan.  We had "Ghoulash" for dinner, as usual, and watched Hocus Pocus. 

Hogan had his first bath in his baby tub (since his umbilical cord took FOREVER to fall off) and we had some nice snuggles and went to bed early!  The little man has been  sleeping through the night for the last 4 nights!  I have been so tired, I think because I am getting "too much" sleep compared to what I have been getting for the previous 5 weeks.  I guess I will get used to it though ;-) He is such a good baby, I just love him sooooooo much! 

Anyways, Happy November from our home to yours!

In Strength, Love & Faith, Thanks for Reading, Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment