Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Jingre Berrs!

I love Christmas time.  I love cocoa and Christmas lights.  Our tree is decorated with an eclectic mix of ornaments from Jay and my childhoods  (?) and ones that we have bought since we've been married.  We have one little tree in our yard that has lights on it and two of our windows with lights in them.  Along with a multitude of sit around pretty things and handmade wreaths that adourn our walls and shelves.  I love Christmas mostly because of the time we spend with family.  Every year we get together at my grandparent's house for Christmas eve and eat dinner and play games and exchange gifts that we draw names for.  Christmas day is my big brother's birthday and we just hang out and do whatever he wants to do.  Sadly, this year he won't be with us.  He is overseas in Iraq for 10 months, so I dont know what we will do.  I know that you people don't care about what we do for Christmas haha...but oh well...haha.  Happy Holidays Everyone!

P.S.  the title is not a typo...can anyone name that movie?


Thanks for Reading, Charity

1 comment:

  1. I do care about your Christmas plans! I hope you guys have fun. Sorry that your brother won't be with you this year. :( I love the time I spend with family around Christmas too. Always fun, filled with games and stories and fun presents to give and get. :)

    ReplyDelete