Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Doctor Visit

Well...I went to the doctor today.  Same ol same ol...come in, pee in a cup, wait, get blood pressure taken and weighed, listen to baby's heartbeat...the end.  My doctor and I discussed the Placenta Previa that I mentioned in my last post.  He said that there is a 95% chance that it won't be an issue.  They are going to send me for another ultrasound at 16 weeks to check, and then again at my 20 week ultrasound.  He doesn't seem at all concerned which was a big weight off of my shoulders.  We aren't allowed to have sex (boo) until this is resolved, and may not be able to until this baby comes (even booier)if it does not resolve.  I have to be put on light duty for work (no lifting over 25 lbs), which doesn't really break my heart, but I know that it will be hard on my co-workers, which sucks, but what can ya do?  All in all...good visit.  Hope everyone had a great day!

In Strength, Love & Faith, Thanks for Reading, Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment