Monday, March 5, 2012

Second Ultrasound

Baby is doing great!  Wiggling around like a mad man.  Heartbeat is 166 amazing beats per minute, arms and legs are swishing around like crazy.  It was so amazing to see my little bean and know that he/she is doing well.

However...I have Placenta Previa - as of now anyways.  Basically what it means is that the placenta is low in the uterus and covers the cervix.  This can cause bleeding as well as premature birth in the third trimester, and I will more than likely need to have a C-Section. (Which I am FINE with, I get a gorgeous baby no matter how I deliver) BUT!  There is a chance that as the uterus expands that the placenta will "move" away from the cervix and all will be well (which is why I said "as of now").  For more information on Placenta Previa...click here.

Other than that....everything is going well.  I'm still pretty tired, but that is getting better.  I am not able to handle small irritants as well anymore...but oh well, I am learning to just keep myself away from situations where I will more than likely say something that I shouldn't haha. 

I hope this finds you all doing well!  Take care!

In Strength, Love & Faith, Thanks for Reading, Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment