Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring is a Dirty Tease!

Hey kids! Hope you are all doing well! Things here are okay.  I didn't realize how taxing being pregnant can be.  I just feel so tired and gross.  I feel like I'm on the verge of the flu all the time...almost like I'm hungover constantly.  Ugh!  On top of that I just feel down.  I'm not really sure why.  I am so happy to be pregnant, but I feel like I am in Limbo.  The newness has worn off, and I still have yet to feel my baby move, and like I said, I just feel icky. I am hoping that this passes soon and that I will feel much better shortly.  I secretly (kinda) wish it was September and I could meet my precious baby.  It is kind of crazy how fast it has gone though, I mean, I am already 4 months along....crazy!  I'm ready for summer and the warm days and nights, sleeping with the windows open, going camping and fishing, and sitting around the campfire.  SO READY!  I have a busy few months ahead so I know they will go by fast...YAY!   Hope everyone has a great weekend!

In Strength, Love & Faith, Thanks for Reading, Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment