Tuesday, July 10, 2012

30 Weeks

How far along: 30 Weeks, 5 Days

How big is baby:  In my book it says that he is about 3 lbs
.
Total weight gain:  10 Lbs

Maternity clothes:  Indeed

Sleep:Depends on the night...the heat really gets to me...but we just got an A/C so it's getting better

Best moment of the week: Spending time with my family as we moved our cattle to mountain grazing

Food cravings:  Tropical Sno- Strawberries and Cream...delish.

Food aversions:  Still Chinese food

Symptoms: mood swings, hip pain, leg cramps, mood swings, constipation, headaches, backaches, restless legs, mood swings, HEARTBURN!!!!!, you name it....

Movement: He moves a lot, and he loves music, and food.

What I’m looking forward to:  Lap Swim in the mornings! 

What I miss:  Not a thing...

Next appointment:Tomorrow



In Strength, Love & Faith, Thanks for Reading, Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment