Monday, July 16, 2012

31 Weeks

How far along: 31 Weeks, 4 Days

How big is baby: At my ultrasound last week his estimated weight was 3lb, 14oz
.
Total weight gain:  11 Lbs

Maternity clothes:  Yes Please!

Sleep:  Ugh...

Best moment of the week: Hearing that my Best Friend got engaged!!

Food cravings:  Tropical Sno- Strawberries and Cream...delish.

Food aversions:  Still Chinese food

Symptoms: mood swings, hip pain, leg cramps, mood swings, constipation, headaches, backaches, restless legs, mood swings, HEARTBURN!!!!!, you name it....

Movement: Pretty much constant in the evenings after supper and a lot during the day...he's starting to stay up later at night too, kicking away...little stinker

What I’m looking forward to:  Getting back in the pool in the morning...I haven't been there in 4 days...boo. 

What I miss:  Not a thing...

Next appointment:  Next Wednesday


In Strength, Love & Faith, Thanks for Reading, Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment