Thursday, July 26, 2012

33 Weeks

OOPS!  I forgot to do one last week. oh well.

How far along: 33 Weeks, 0 Days

How big is baby: At my ultrasound yesterday his estimated weight was 5lbs 7oz
.
Total weight gain:  13 Lbs

Maternity clothes:  Yes Please!

Sleep: okay, except for really weird and really sexual dreams....gross.

Best moment of the week: Hearing that my boy has turned head down...doc was worried he was going to be stubborn.

Food cravings:  Fresca Soda...it's so refreshing! 

Food aversions:  Actually ate Chinese food and didn't want to immediately throw up....but now Mexican sounds disgusting....

Symptoms: mood swings, hip pain, leg cramps, mood swings, constipation, headaches, backaches, restless legs, mood swings, HEARTBURN!!!!!, you name it....

Movement:I must have felt him turning the other night because JEEZE it hurt!  Other than that, he's still a very busy boy.

What I’m looking forward to:  Rodeo and fair this weekend...let's see if my body will let me enjoy it! 

What I miss:  Not a thing...

Next appointment:  Next Wednesday



In Strength, Love & Faith, Thanks for Reading, Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment