Thursday, August 2, 2012

34 Weeks

How far along: 34 Weeks, 0 Days

How big is baby: 5 lbs 7oz and counting!

Total weight gain:  Not sure, haha...I couldn't remember what my weight was at my last appointment...preggo brain be hittin this mama hard!

Maternity clothes:  There's something else I can wear??

Sleep: Ugh...don't even get me started.

Best moment of the week:Getting our Pack-n-Play, Stroller/Car seat, and baby "backpack"  In the mail.  Thanks Mom!

Food cravings:  Butterscotch Pudding....no idea where that came from, and popsicles 

Food aversions: I can't really think of anything right now, but I'm sure if you put something in front of me right now I would have an opinion about it haha.

Symptoms: mood swings, hip pain, swelling, leg cramps, mood swings, constipation, headaches, backaches, restless legs, mood swings, HEARTBURN!!!!!, you name it....

Movement: I don't know what he's doing in there....pretty sure I have a small version of Chuck Norris growing in my uterus...

What I’m looking forward to: Meeting my son!  Only 6 weeks left until my due date!

What I miss:  Not a thing...

Next appointment:  Next Wednesday


In Strength, Love & Faith, Thanks for Reading, Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment