Friday, August 10, 2012

35 Weeks

How far along: 35 Weeks, 1 Day(s)

How big is baby: Two weeks ago his estimated wt. (via ultrasound) was 5lbs 7oz...so unless he's plateaued a little bit he's probably around 7lbs right now.

Total weight gain:  I think about 15 lbs.

Maternity clothes:  Pretty much.  However my uniform at home is yoga pants and tank tops with a built in bra...I have heard this trend will probably continue once baby is here...

Sleep:I get about 2-4 solid hours of sleep a night....otherwise I am either up peeing, doing the "15 point" roll over (it takes 15 steps for me to roll over, and get comfortable again), fidgeting with my restless legs, fishing for tums, or just laying awake enjoying the acrobatics going on inside of my belly.

Best moment of the week:  Reaching the 35 week point! 

Food cravings:  Popsicles, Milk, Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches 

Food aversions:  Nothing really...that I didn't have an aversion to pre-pregnancy anyways

Symptoms: mood swings, hip pain, swelling, leg cramps, mood swings, constipation, headaches, backaches, restless legs, mood swings, HEARTBURN!!!!!, you name it....

Movement:  lots of rolls and pokes

What I’m looking forward to: Reaching 37 weeks.  Then he can come whenever he wants...and I'm secretly hoping it's sooner than later after that.  :)

What I miss:  Being comfortable....but It is all SO worth it, so I don't really mind.

In other news:  I have been feeling a lot of pressure in my lower abdomen and pelvic floor.  The doctor checked me on Wednesday and we are 1cm dilated.  Baby is still nice and high so I don't see him coming any time super soon, but it was pretty neat to hear that progress is being made toward that amazing day when we get to meet our precious little Hogan!


In Strength, Love & Faith, Thanks for Reading, Charity

1 comment:

  1. Yoga pants and built-in-bra tanks were my dress code for-eve-er! I may still have a pair of those yoga pants laying around (note to self if you bought maternity ones, don't work out in them post pregnancy....people will notice they are maternity and ask you when your due, just when you thought you didn't look preg anymore, lol). And oh the 15 point roll over, haha, how I don't miss thee! Do you have a body pillow? (I think we already discussed this one). I do and LOVE it, I kinda still use it....hehe

    ReplyDelete